A rare opportunity to own one of the original, architect-designed Glenwood Country Club Park homes, situated on a .8 acre lot and close to downtown Bel Air. A true Mid-Century-Modern gem that offers one-story living with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 10-foot ceilings, a stone patio, back-to-back wood-burning fireplace, and plenty of unique features. The completely renovated kitchen reflects the spirit of the original, and the roof, A/C, washer/dryer, and even the septic system have been recently replaced. The basement offers the opportunity for you to put your own stamp on the timeless design! Well maintained and cared for over the years, this one-owner home has all the features of a treasured time in history! Home Warranty included!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Mixed, T111 Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Sidi
2,114 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Architect: Gerard Baxter
Cable TV, DSL Available, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial, Poured
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 184.00 x 254.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS