NEW PRICE! Looking for a cozy detached single family with 2 bed/1 bath? Look no further! This adorable home has been recently upgraded with granite counters, heat pump, refrigerator, washer, dryer, windows, gutter guard, interior and exterior doors and fencing. This is your chance to live in a wonderful neighborhood at townhome prices. This home, at the end of the cul de sac, features a fully fenced yard perfect for outdoor living. Two sheds gives you plenty of storage space. The two bedrooms are large and the master has a large walk in closet. The second bedroom has another large closet. The carpeting has all recently been replaced and the entire home has been painted, inside and out. Come see this one today! You won't be disappointed. Convenient to RT 24, APG South and I95. Home Warranty inlcuded with this home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
986 sq. ft
DSL Available, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Range/Oven Built-in, Washer, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s)
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS